Monday, March 30, 2009

Laugh with me please

It is a rainy Monday morning, and I think this week is going to be pretty low key.  Rachel is getting over a cold and super clingy right now, and it is nice to have a day of bumming around the house.  I am working on de-cluttering my house, we have things we haven't used since we got married, and I am finding just posting them on free cycle has really helped me get rid of a lot of excess.  My goal weekly is to throw out, give away, or re-organize something to make it easier in the long run.

We scheduled pictures for this past weekend, mostly for Daniel's third birthday, and can I say just how stressful pictures are for me?  I probably go in with too many expectations, and I feel like just ran a race afterward.  We have a family photo that was taken of the four of us last year, and I thought maybe we could squeeze one in this time, yeah right.  One and a half is a difficult age to keep still or calm, how quickly I forget.  Here are some of the pictures of the kids, yes Rachel does have a lollipop in her mouth, and the last one you can just laugh at with me.  I am glad in one way we have a copy of it, I think it summarized this time of our life.  

Nice...
Nice...
Alright...
Well, at least Kevin is smiling.....

4 comments:

One Picky Family said...

I just had to LOL at the last picture. Luv ya

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

What a great memory :) The kids are too cute!

Shelley said...

Honestly, I would frame it, it is such a realistic portrait of life. I Love it.

Mary Thorson said...

That pictures is HILARIOUS!!!! and we all know exactly how that feels like. Thanks for sharing it!