Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow, snow go away!

After beginning the week with a Nor'easter, we are almost up to 60 degrees today! Crazy New England weather!  Not that I am complaining, this morning the snow was up on our back porch, now we can get down to the ground and grill this afternoon.  I have so many different jackets for the kids hanging up, if it is really cold, kind of cold, and not cold at all, and they have all been used this week.  I did take it easy with the kids this week, so I don't have many pictures from the week itself, but this morning we went to the Children's Discovery Museum and the kids had a good time there.  Here are the pictures below from our outing.  





I am ready to take a nap now, we are teaching the toddler class at church tomorrow, losing an hour of sleep tonight, so even the thought of that makes me sleepy.  




No comments: