Friday, October 9, 2009

Three's good for me


It was a good week. Work was good and connecting with old aquaintances and my old stomping grounds, and the pace of work was good for me. I was so blessed to have a great person to come to my place and watch the kids, and that gave me the additional confidence to go out and change up the routine a little.

But three kids is enough for me. Enough to realize I can't do this alone, enough to know I can't do things as fast or that slow is ok, and enough to know I need to give myself some grace and let some things go. I need God's wisdom and strength everyday.

So here are pictures of my three kids:

Not to overlook Rachel turning two on Sunday, I am posting this picture now because of the busy three day weekend we have planned. We are going to enjoy some of the fall weather tomorrow, going to New Bedford on Sunday to celebrate the shared birthday of Rachel and Kevin's grandmother, and going to the Rainforest Cafe on Monday to have a birthday dinner together. So Happy Birthday Rachel, we love having you in our life!

3 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

Glad to hear that your first week went well! I LOVE the picture with Noah in the basket. The kids all look so great! Did you have candy waiting in the wings?

Renee Hogue said...

awww...i LOVE the pics of the kids!!! I can't believe she's already 2!!!

Sandra Libby said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Rachel!!!