Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Middle


Has anyone seen the new show on ABC called Middle? I enjoy watching either on Wednesday nights or on hulu, but it is about two working parents with three kids, and I think it is hysterical. Not that my kids are as old as the ones portrayed, but already I find myself saying some of the things the main mom says, or thinking how easy it would be to find myself in some of those situations.

But in less dramatic fashion, here are some pictures of the kids and some of the things we did this week. Next week is my last week of my full/part time work. Stephanie goes full time with her other family after this week, and looking at the month of November, I think we are going to be gone for a good portion of it. But it has been good for me, and they are looking into me working at home, so we will see how things end up.

Noah is just a happy little boy, and I enjoy hearing his raspy coos and little laughs.
Here we are with a movie night with the kids, with a kid friendly movie, of course.
We did carve our pumpkins a little early, so they are getting enjoyed now by the local wildlife. Here is our friend Jumpy squirrel, and anyone who know Curious George will know where we got that name from.
Not that I watch TV with the kids a whole lot...this was just a very cute shot too.
Here we are making pumpkin muffins.

Thanks again to Memere for the gift box this week, and for the princess towel, of course!

3 comments:

One Picky Family said...

The TV picture is super cute. I'll have to check out that tv show.

Renee Hogue said...

how sweet are your lil ones all lined up on the floor!! I miss Noah's raspy coos, and can't wait to see Rachel and her princess towel! Count down is on!!

Shelley said...

I love the picture of them on the floor. That is just too stinkin adorable. Next time you're heading to Sam's Club, give me a call. Maybe you and the kids can stop by before hand for a visit.