Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's getting cold outside

It was another very quick week! With Kevin having Monday and Friday off, I was able to get some extra work hours in, besides the Tuesday and Thursday I regularly have, so that was different for me this week. The kids are doing great with Stephanie, and Daniel and Rachel are getting better at listening when we go out, so I was able to run some errands with all the kids and survive. Kevin was Mr. Mom on Friday, and even got dinner ready...well we had Chinese takeout, but it has been a good change of pace. Rachel told me that Daddy need to go to work, and Mommy needs to stay home, but she adjusted accordingly.

Daniel has been talking so much more, and asked for Noah, and his picture taken with him, so I had to oblige.

I am working hard at getting out of the house with the proper attire for the kids. Coordinating hats and socks and shoes isn't too easy for me, but I was proud that Rachel was nice and warm when we went out today. We went grocery shopping together, and checked out the new Target right down the street....it is very nice!! They even have a Starbucks in it, so I walked around shopping with Rachel and a pumpkin spice latte in my hand, I know I am going to have to be careful now that a store like that is so close!
Noah is trying to sit up in his bouncy seat, so we have started putting him in the bouncer, and he is enjoying it. He is trying to roll over, and just watches the kids whatever they do.

Want a bite of my apple?
I found this great jogging/bike path right behind the Crosspoint towers, it is so close, so we all went for a jog on it today. The kids were all bundled up, and it will be a great path for Daniel to bike on. I wish I found the path a little earlier on in the season, but it is still nice to know it is there. Anyone else want to go for a jog with us?

4 comments:

Renee Hogue said...

how precious that daniel is now asking for pictures to be taken of him.....what a beautiful family you have!!!!

Memere G said...

Loved this weeks pix:) Daniel looks like a BIG brother, Rachel's sweater/hat combo is adorable and that Noah is growing and changing by the week. Glad to hear you're all adapting to the new work schedules. Will post pix of our weekend visit with RKLB&Z and Mem and Pep soon. Love to all...

One Picky Family said...

Rachel is just so cute (well, all your kids are). I'll go jogging with ya. Hmm, I don't have a jogging stroller. Ok, I'll just leave them with Rick!

Shelley said...

I love your blogs. The kids just get cuter and cuter. I was just questioning whether David was big enough for his exersaucer and jumperoo. Seeing how happy Noah is in his, I think we'll definitely give David's a try as soon as we get it unpacked.