Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No pictures, just patience

It has been a busy week, and I am sorry to say I don't have pictures of any of it.  We got a chance last Wednesday to go to a Passover Seder at our church, which was very interesting, and I think it helps Kevin relate to a co-worker who is an orthodox jew.  Not that we did exactly the same thing, but it is good starting point.  Thursday I picked up my sister in law, Renee, at the Manchester airport, Friday we went to New Bedford for the Easter weekend and to celebrate Kevin's grandmother's 80th birthday, we came back on Sunday, I took Renee back to the airport on Monday, and I failed my glucose test today.  That last thing I threw in there because I am bummed about it.  Maybe the three hour test will be relaxing, I just thought I was doing better with watching what I was eating.  Family members got good pictures of the weekend, I just didn't get our camera out of the bag.  

In other news our hermit crabs are still alive.  I think one is molting.  It is buried underneath the sand and hasn't moved in a while.  But I don't think it is dead.  Other than that things are pretty low key around here.  I just get surprised how quickly the month is going.  I made the rest of my appointments for the pregnancy today, and I only need like 6 more.  Noah is going to be here shortly.  So it is time to enjoy the weather, take it easy, and enjoy just having two kids for a while.  

2 comments:

Jamison Family said...

Noah! What a great name.

One Picky Family said...

Sorry to hear about the sugar test. And, I love Noah!