Saturday, April 25, 2009

My first sun burn

I think I highlighted all the exciting things with blowing out my tire this week, so here are some pictures of the weekend.  Well, the one below is just of the kids being cute.  They do pretty good when I tell either one to hug each other, long enough to get a picture of at least.  

My husband is a beach bum.  The weather was beautiful today, and we just had to go to the beach. We even bought a new chair for this beach season, and here are the kids trying it out the night before.
Daniel is following in his father's footsteps with playing in the sand at the beach.  Kevin has this natural tenancy just to dig a deep hole, and he gets the kids to help out.  
It was a little cooler with the breeze, but I am glad that Rachel was covered, I think she has the fair skin like her momma.  
More of the hole.  
In other news I got an e-mail from some folks I knew when I worked on base to help out with a yearly assessment of some environmental standards.  It would just be for one week in early June, the same week that Kevin will be out of town to St. Louis.  I am working out the logistics, but it looks like it may work if my sister comes out to help...right Beau?!  Ok, time for me to relax the rest of the day, and put some more aloe vera on my skin, but what a blessing to have such a warm day in April!

No comments: