Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah

An Ode to the Youngest

I had some time with my third little boy
and the words just started to flow
I am very proud as he is walking around
I love him so much, does he know?
He points and discovers
I try not to hover
But he is into everything he can grasp
The breeze plays with his hair
and is he aware
of his joyful belly laugh!
In this moment in time
He is all that's on my mind
Although soon the others will come
This year went so fast
Your not very least, although the last
My sweet boy who loves dancing and having fun!

5 comments:

Roy David said...

A sweet poem..... It relates to all of my children too. God Bless Noah. Happy Birthday from Granpa Buddy

Renee Hogue said...

awww..love it!! and that's an amazing pic of both of you!!! Happy Birthday NOAH...Aunty Nay LOVES YOU!

Sandra Libby said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe you are already a year old!!!

Memere G said...

So sweet and so true! We love that little guy:)

Muddy Mama said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Noah, I hope we get to meet you in person some day!