Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I don't want to grow up"...

"Because then I have to eat yucky food!" Oh the concerns of childhood. I told Daniel he could stay a boy for a long time before he has to eat more yucky food.

Not too much going on here, we are still waiting to see what the next step is. In the mean time we are enjoying the kids so much. Noah tries to get into any box, or hole, he can fit into.
The kids just playing in the living room...
We got a chance to play with Isaac and Bella this week, and enjoyed a nice watermelon among friend :-)

Another play group, it is very fun to watch girls play together and see what they come up with.

Last week we decided to enjoy dinner at the beach, and it worked out well. It wasn't as hot, the kids got tired out on the ride home, and there were less people there. The only bad part was that I realized Daniel and Rachel can eat their own ice cream cones now...no more sharing with mommy.


I am tempted to go out and find some fresh blueberries, they are so good this time of year and the kids love them...but I probably should dust and pick up the house just a little.

No comments: