Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Travels

I think we are done with our major traveling for the summer. We had a good time in NY with family, Rachel and I got our nails done, for a special treat. Rachel did so well, that should be a regular even for us!

Look how focused she is...
My cousin and her daughter, Hadessa, were with us, both girls enjoyed the pampering.
We also got to enjoy time in the pool. Daniel doesn't stop moving once he enters the pool and is fearless. Rachel, on the other hand, is not too excited about pool time, so we just put our feet in. Noah is in between the extremes.
We got to ride in Buddy's Bus out to lunch with everyone. This is almost the only way to travel with everyone! It was fun, and we got some shoes for Noah. He fit into a size 6/7 Crocs, and can walk around pretty well in them. That is the same size shoe as Rachel.
More fun outdoor time.

We honestly took the opportunity to check out a house that was right down the road, and would be perfect for us if Kevin was able to get a job and it is still available (http://www.weichert.com/32559127/). We also got approved to move on base, into a 3 bedroom place as soon as we decide, but I just feel like we need to wait just a little longer to see which is the right way. The encouraging thing is that there are options! The last bit of news is that upon returning home, we found that one of our hermit crabs had died. It was Rachel's, and I don't think she really cared, but I was encouraged that I could keep a pet like that longer than a year...maybe it is time for a bigger animal? I was going to wait until Noah got a little older, but it is fun to think about.


3 comments:

lady mommy said...

Morgan that house is gorgeous, it would be lovely having you on Kenyan road, so close by :)

Sandra said...

Keep you in my prayers about the house and...a bigger animal??????

Shelley said...

Morgan,
That house is beautiful. Don't do that to yourself though. Jeremy and I went to look at model homes the other day "for fun". It was torture for me. I will keep praying for clear direction for you...on housing, jobs, and bigger animals. LOL
I love and miss you very much my friend.