Sunday, July 11, 2010

Should be Packing


Kevin is heading to FL this week for work, so I am heading to NY to spend time with family. I know I can't leave every time he leaves, but while it is summer, and there's a pool and cousins to play with, we'll head out.

For Noah's celebration we went to Build A Bear and got Noah his own bear. Daniel and Rachel have their own, which they got some outfits for, and we had his favorite meal, Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs. He is on whole milk, it feels to good to be fully away from formula. Now I just need to get rid of the diapers, and I am free from that stage of life.
Here the kids are playing with their bears outside. Rachel had a photo shoot for her bear, I am glad I have a digital camera, click away!
The kids just figured how to open up the front window, it made for a cute picture.
We had checkups for all the kids this week and everyone is happy and healthy. The kids being healthy is such a blessing, and I give God the credit for that. And now to get back to packing.

No comments: