Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seven Weeks, Two Weeks, and One Cold

Noah is seven weeks old today, Kevin is gone for two weeks, and he left us with a cold that Rachel has and we are trying not to spread. It was a good weekend with Kevin's parents, we went to the beach with them, and Diane and I are having a very productive week so far. We made a whole bunch of meals, organized the kids clothes (very big), went through closets, and plan on organizing the kids toys next. Not to mention I have been able to nap, and am able to recharge a little while she is here.

Here are some pictures of the kids, it is looking like Noah's hair has a wave to it...and could it be that he will have blue eyes?!

We got the kids new underwear, and are still at the beginning stages of potty training Rachel. If we catch her, she will go in the potty, and of course she needed the princess underwear.

I just thought this was a cute pose. As we were organizing the kids clothes we found a winter hat that went with her summer outfit, so of course she put it on and we went for a walk. She is at the scrape your knees daily stage, but getting faster and faster every day. Do I have another little runner on my hands? Talking about running, I tried to go for a jog this morning, and it hurt, but it is a start.
Here is a peaceful Noah...and he weighs 13 lbs now. He is not in the 0-3 month clothes anymore, which is bittersweet, but he is such a good kid, it is fun to watch him develop his own personality and smile at us.
I know the kids miss daddy, but they go downstairs and look for Memere every morning, and it helps out a lot. I have a lot of things on my laundry list of things to do, and I may actually get a bunch of stuff done this week!

4 comments:

Muddy Mama said...

I think it's amazing you can get anything done with 3 kids - I can't do it with 1! The princess undies are key to success :) at least I sure hope so.

Sandra Libby said...

Good for you Morgan! Glad you are having such a productive week.

Renee Hogue said...

omg...that pic of daniel with his new underwear is priceless!!! yay for 3 precious kids!

Shelley said...

Congrats on being productive...I am jealous.
Do you rent out Memere? I miss my mom being here and Jeremy's mom isn't coming back til Oct.
Good luck with the potty training.
If Noah has any cute 0-3's you wanna share...David just got into them this week...;-)
Come by and visit us...we miss you guys.