Monday, August 3, 2009

A little too quiet....

Here is Rachel at a picnic at Kevin's work this week...
Daniel enjoying some time at VBS...
Noah enjoying time in the sling...
The kids enjoying time together...


It has been a little bit busy with Kevin and Daniel doing VBS last week, and then the quick trip to NY this past weekend. Daniel did enjoy VBS calling it a party at church, and it was fun to hear him tell me what he did through his eyes. I had some time one on one time with Rachel, we made cookies, painted, read books, watched princess movies, and painted our nails together.

The weekend in NY was fun, but quick, and my parents offered to keep the kids with them for a few extra days, which I took them up on. Daniel and Rachel were having fun with the dogs, cats, and outdoors. I am in need of a little extra sleep with Noah and Kevin has a lot on his plate with work right now, so we just brought Noah back with us, and will pick up the kids in a few days. That being said, it is a lot quieter around here, and right now just one young kid is so easy. For now I have some time with Noah and Kevin, and I will try not to miss my other two too much, and will get some rest. Hope you all have a restful week as well!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Take advantage of the quiet time...don't beat yourself up for loving it. Anyone who knows you knows how much you love your family, but even the best mommys run out of steam...take the oportunity to recharge and relax. I love the pix of the kids together they are precious.

Sandra Libby said...

Oh, how blessed you are...knowing your kids are in VERY loving hands AND you get to rest. ENJOY!