Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'll have more pictures, but for now this will have to do

We got back from New Bedford on Sunday and had a great time with Kevin's family. We got to meet Renee's little dog punkin, see Lila, and all the other new and growing kids in the family. I have mostly pictures with Rachel in them, Daniel stayed at another home with Kevin's parents, which was cute because Daniel got his little suitcase ready to go and left at night and came back in the morning.

Noah and his great grandfather.
Rachel, Renee, me and Lila.
Here Rachel is eating one of the most famous Ma's donuts. They are hands down the best donuts ever, you can't make a trip down there and not have any.
So we get to spend a little more time with Kevin's parents this week, and they took most of the good pictures with all the kids and stuff so I will post them later when I get them too.

1 comment:

Renee Hogue said...

LOVED spending time with you guys! Can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks!