Friday, January 30, 2009

Strange things this week.

So a few strange things happened this week.  Last Saturday we took the kids out to dinner and the mall.  This may not be strange, but we hadn't been out with the kids in a few months.  The kids did great.  It was actually an enjoyable dinner.  Next, later on in the week, Daniel came up to me and asked me for a carrot.  This was after watching Curious George eat carrots, but still vegetables have always been hard for us to get down him.  Next, not once, but twice, he went to the potty by himself.  I didn't have to prompt or ask, he just did it.  I think I have to realize that my kids are growing up.  

The kids have been enjoying coloring lately, well Rachel really enjoys coloring on herself. 
This is a funny picture because when I uploaded the pictures from the week it was on it's side because I had moved the camera to it's side to take it.  Daniel was watching me fix the pictures and he was noticing that he fell down.  He was pretty adamant that I had to put him back up because he had fallen down, so I rotated all the pictures right there.  
In the mean time I had another appointment on Monday, and everything was fine.  We have an ultrasound on the 11th of Feb, so we hope to find out the sex of the child.  This weekend we have the swim lessons still, I have a baby shower to go to, and Kevin and I are going on a date to the Melting Pot.  I haven't been there before, and I am thankful we are getting a chance to try it out.  Kevin had some more time at home with the bad weather and come comp time from last week, and we all had fun while he was around.  I am thankful that January is almost gone, onto February and another step closer to warmer weather!  

1 comment:

Jamison Family said...

Only I few more days. I bet you are getting so excited about finding out the sex. Can't wait to read about it.