Friday, January 23, 2009

Of Pigtails and Playgrounds

Cost of an indoor playground:  over $10 (depending on where you go)
Cost of the snacks:  a few dollars
Cost of having a great nap time and worn out kids: Priceless!

This week we kept busy with two different indoor playground in the area speckled in with days at home.  I have been trying to keep Daniel's nap time down so it is easier for him to get to bed at night, so getting him tired out has been a priority.  And boy do the kids run around!  I am finding that it used to be just an hour or so we could stay out, but this morning it was for two hours the kids had fun and their stamina is growing.  I think I'm the one that gets worn out quickest.  



Can you find Rachel in this picture?  She enjoys all the ball pits she finds.  
Here was one of the more exciting points of the week for me, Rachel's new hair do.  It is fun to put it up in now two different styles, and she likes the hair out of her eyes.
Here is Rachel all bundled up earlier this week.  We got her some snow pants which make a big difference.  She can't hang outside as long as Daniel, but we have some fun times.  It is actually 40 degrees today, heat wave!  
I we need one of these at our house if Daniel uses it like this:


It's "Snow" Fun:


1 comment:

Mary Thorson said...

Snow...it is amazing how foreign that word seems to me now.