Sunday, November 2, 2008

Two Little Monkeys

The mall in Burlington now has a little toddler play place. The kids and I love it.  I will be visiting that mall more often once winter is here!


Two little monkeys walking in the mall, I keep them on a leash, so they don't run away at all!  So now that both my kids are mobile, I have resorted to leashes, on both!  I get chuck and occasional comment, but I am happier.  And yes, I brought my camera to the mall just to be sure I had something to blog about!

On Friday night we did go around with the kids dressed up and get them some candy. Our neighbors gave the kids special candy when we visited, and here they are sampling them.  
Daniel is beginning to cheese for the camera!  It makes taking pictures of him so much easier.  
Yesterday we went up to our house in NH for maybe the last time.  We met the new tenant and got a rent check from her.  She seemed pretty happy with the house and began moving in immediately.  I was able to say good bye to the home, and we had a small Gagnier celebration last night to praise God for bringing us though this time of life.  I have some more pictures to post with that, but it will be more of a mid week post.