Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just a video

To follow up from my last blog, I completed the half marathon quicker than I thought I would.  That is why I don't have any pictures of the event, Kevin showed up with the kids all bundled up after I finished, but it was still a good run.  

This was a busy week for us, but I think my camera was low on battery power so I didn't get a chance to capture much of it, except for the pudding as shown above.  We went to the mall, went to the library story time, visited friends, went to the movies, and enjoyed a bunch of walks outside.  I will clarify going to the movies, on Thursdays the local theatre shows Nick Jr. shows, and we were able to enjoy Dora the Explorer.  My kids love Dora, Daniel breaks into song, and Rachel begins to dance as I play the same episodes over, and over, and over.  Swiper, will you stop swiping!  

In other news, we got rid of the futon in the kids room, and now there is so much more space.  Daniel seemed pretty excited to have a new layout, and it is another room to play in once winter hits.  They have really been enjoying the basement and the train table, so it is a good variety.  

So as the weather fluctuates, and October draws to a close, my goal it to enjoy the outside as much as possible.  We are also signed paperwork for  our home, and the buyer is going to be moving in on Saturday.  We are excited about this next step, and are praying for wisdom as we have a tennant/buyer and going into a new season of life.  

1 comment:

One Picky Family said...

Hey friend!! Congrats on the house selling!! Praise God!