Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bubble Baths


Last week just flew by, and this week has been a little bit tougher.  It was great last week with birthdays and friends, those weeks seem to go too quickly.  This week we are in preparation for a trip to Disney World.  I have the mental lists going on what to pack and what we need, but have I packed anything yet?  No.  When will we pack?  Probably Saturday night.  A lot of good things have happened this week with Kevin and a potential government job, Rachel is on whole milk now, and Daniel is just being Daniel, and talking a lot more than he used to.  Kevin also is doing the compressed work schedule, so he will have every other Friday off (yeah) so I can put up with the slightly longer days, which may just mean some afternoon outings for sanity sake.  

Today has been a little harder day with the kids, but looking at pictures of the kids reminds you of all the good times, and it is ok.  It is especially better after nap time.

Kevin calls these the sumo pictures, they just love the Bubble Baths!
And they still love taking baths together.  Daniel is still so much bigger than her.  
 
So I hope these pictures put smiles on your face, and I will be back in a little over a week to post about our family vacation!

2 comments:

One Picky Family said...

They definately put smiles on my face! Have a great vacation.

Sandra Libby said...

I can't believe how big Rachel is getting. I like the "sumo" pics! Hope your family vacation is relaxing and fun!