Sunday, August 3, 2008

I didn't find myself taking many pictures this week, we are just getting back into the groove of life.  But I did take this one of Rachel with her hair up, oh just wait until it gets longer and I can braid it!  The joys it will bring me, I hope she enjoys having her hair braided, because it will happen, oh yes, it will.

Other than that I took the kids to the library this week and I rediscovered it with the kids.  Rachel can crawl around now and play with the toys and books, and there is a pint size potty that Daniel can use when we are there.  I also borrowed Finding Nemo and we watched the fish and the whales this week.  It is kinda of nice I have to take it back because we have the tendency to watch movies over, and over, and over. Kevin and I also got new phones with our verizon plan, Kevin's was dying and mine was pretty beat up.  We bought the blue tooth ability, so I can now talk on the phone and have two hands for the kids, which will be interesting.  

So Kevin has just one or two more softball games left of the season this week, I have a few outings with the kids planned, and I guess life is back on track.  I know it is a little while away, but I have been enjoying thinking about Rachel's first birthday party in the fall and I also have started training for the Lowell 1/2 marathon in October, what things to look forward to!  Enjoy the week!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

hi Morgan,
Glad to hear your life has returned to normal. Ours has too for the most part. We were out of town for the last week so I never called you back. Maybe now that things are less crazy, we can get together soon. Next week is pretty free.

Oh, my sister is moving up from Blacksburg to NH with us to help at the church! I'm excited:-) Another Hokie in NH!

Memere G said...

Rachel,
What a cute do:) Can't wait to see you and that big brother of yours on Saturday. Lots of love and kisses, Memere and Pepere