Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Gagnier Games

Rachel at the top of the slide, she didn't want to slide, but walk down, after she watched Daniel a few times she will get the hang of it.  
Look at the concentration on Kevin's face as he cuts Daniel's hair.  
This photo cracks me up because look how alike they look.  The same white tank, navy blue visor, and they are both squatting.  Like father, like son!  


This week was full of good stuff.  I got to see the movie Mama Mia with some friends, I finished a good book, had some fun moments with the family, went on a date with Kevin, went to the beach, went to the park, just kept things on the move.  I discovered that a balloon is not just a balloon when it is with a toddler, it is wonder and amazement, and a toddler tracker through the stores.  I see the look of determination on Rachel's face as she stands more and more everyday, and watch an older brother develop his style as Daniel realizes that Rachel is moving, playing more with his toys, and is learning how to handle it.  Kevin is off to FL this week, and I am going to learn how to enjoy the kids and have patience with them, instead of get frustrated at the end of the day.  I have a few things planned this week and believe the time is going to keep going.  

I know we have seen Daniel at the beach before, but I can't help to enjoy listening to his laugh!


And here is Rachel with her walker, look at her go!  


2 comments:

Abbey said...

Do you think we could come down like on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon? What is your nap times? We don't want to mess with naps:-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.