Monday, July 28, 2008

To NY and back again


Without repeating myself too much in the past few times, it has been a busy week.  My sister came out last Monday while Kevin was away on a business trip to FL and we headed back to NY on Wednesday with the kids so we could spend time with my brother before the weekend when he was working.  We took Daniel and Rachel on their first carousel ride and had fun playing with my brother's Nintendo Wii.  Friday Kevin drove in and on Saturday I was able to hang out with my friend Kelly for a good portion of the day before the reunion.  My cousin watched the kids all night and we had fun at the reunion, although it is funny to see that even though people have changed, some things don't really change.  We drove back the next day, and Kevin has today off with all the extra time he put in while he was away, so we are recovering from the last week or two today.  August won't find us traveling too much, so I hope to enjoy a little more NE summer.  

Here Rachel is just being a messy eater.  But she loves to eat.  

Here are kids with my brother and sister, I got to ride the horse on the carousel.  
Here I am with my friend Kelly.  I have known her since 4th grade, and it is great to have kept in touch with her for all this time. The two pictures below are blurry if you click on them, but on the screen they look ok.   
I added this picture because I was a little nervous for Kevin coming because he wouldn't know anyone.  Here he is with Chuck Parker.  Chuck and his wife came to our wedding and that was the first and only time Kevin had met him.  Chuck and I played the french horn together in high school, oh, good times.....



No comments: