Monday, August 11, 2008

Pictures during nap time

I find myself still trying to do a lot during nap time.  I am blessed that the kids nap together, and so blogging is one of those things on the list of things to do during this short amount of time.  I will post the pictures and let them do most of the talking this week.  

Howdy Partner, nice green underwear!
Both have climbed to the top of the stairs together, just wait until Rachel can walk.  
Rachel does enjoy helping out with the dishes, and I like it when Kevin does the dishes, so this is an enjoyable picture for me to take.  
Here we are at Kevin's grandmother's home, and I loved this picture of Daniel looking at the balloon.  We were visiting with Kevin's family this weekend, and it was good seeing everyone.  
Rachel enjoys pointing at things, and here is one example of it.  It is funny to watch her do it.  

No comments: