Thursday, October 7, 2010

Running around

I had a great time with Beau, Joe, and Dad, in Disney World, and we finished the half marathon. We finished together and it was a good refreshing time. I had a bunch of pictures I took on the run itself, but when I went to transfer them to my computer I accidentally deleted them. There were 12000 people running, and that was my first time with a group that big. Kevin had fun with the kids and got a chance to see them in a different element, and they all did well.

Here is a photo of me and my dad through Hollywood studios. I'll try to post more of my pictures later, but also Rachel's birthday is coming up, so I'll be posting more of that later too.
In the mean time it has been rainy the last few days, and really starting to feel like fall. I need to convince my kids to wear shoes and socks, but I think they are feeling the difference too. I am going to miss running as it gets colder and darker, but look forward to doing more races next year hopefully.

Tomorrow we are going to do apple picking with a group of families I am getting to know, and we have some fun things planned for Rachel's birthday. Just think pink. There is also an open house scheduled for this place on Sunday, so far no one has stopped by to check it out, good for me, not so good for the owner. I am enjoying the thought of nice warm hearty meals, and the last few days with my 2 year old daughter.

2 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

Congrats on finishing your race!! I hope you have many more in the future. and I hope you had a great time with your family.

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your race Morgan. I'm glad you got to have that special time with your family. Give the kids a big hug for me and give Rachel an extra birthday one.
Love and miss you guys so much.