Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rachel's 3!


This weekend we had Rachel's birthday weekend. We went pumpkin picking, had family time, went to Rainforest Cafe, and decorated the home. I think her love language is acts of service because she looked at all the balloons and streamers and said that it made her feel really special. I had a hard time putting the pumpkin pictures up with these, so I'll put those up later today.
Here is her first sugar high at the Rainforest Cafe. No huge meltdowns, and it was fun.
Kevin and Noah cleaning up. Got that stool at Ikea, and we got a desk there too. Ikea was crazy, but Daniel was able to go into the play area there, and we had a great lunch too, I think I would try to go back more often now that the kids are older.
Here is Daniel following in the footsteps of the Gagnier's before him, working the camera.

No comments: