Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A-maze-ing

This past weekend we tried a corn maze...and it was mostly fun. I have been thinking about going for a few years now, and a hour into it I questioned this decision. Kevin and I are bad enough navigating the roads of New England with a GPS, and we chose this? To Kevin's credit, he found the way out with the map, and we emerged without too much crying on all of our parts.

In the middle of the maze they had different obstacle courses and fun stuff. I didn't post the picture of me trying the zip line. Maybe Daniel's ready for mini-golf?
They had a kid maze that the kids conquered.
Here's to all the Survivor fans out there :-)
I borrowed this wagon from a neighbor, and although we didn't need if for the maze, the kids just enjoyed riding it around.
So here we are at the end of October, and have we made that much headway on moving? Not quite. Kevin had a really good phone interview with a company in Syracuse, and last Monday we found out he didn't get the job. Well on Tuesday another company all together in Syracuse wants to have a face to face interview next week when we go to celebrate Michael's 5th birthday. We told our landlord we would be out by mid November. There have been a few showings of the house, but nothing concrete, so we may be able to stay a little longer, we can move on base, and there are a number of good rentals around. So lets just call this a great practice of our faith. All outcomes are good. At times like this I miss my mom, but am also seeing how as I trust God, He comforts, and guides, and puts people in your life for these moments, and I am thankful.

1 comment:

Memere G said...

Fall in New England is so pretty...what cute pix of the family at the corn maze! I see Noah has inherited the red hat and he looks so cute in it! Praying that all goes well with your plans for the future and some good news soon!
Love to all....