Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day 2010

With everything that has happened this year, I have been very thankful to have seen my family members every month so far this year. I don't think I have done that since I left home for college.We were able to enjoy Labor Day in Upstate NY, and it was fun to smell the fall in the air, taste the sweet apples, and enjoy time with family.

Dirt. The kids love it. Here is the new pile in the backyard the kids spent hours playing in.
The kids were all in the bucket as they waited for Kevin to cut down some trees.
A man, his son, and some chaps. I think he looks pretty outdoorsy right?
Noah is so big, we brought his high chair, but he was just as happy climbing up at the table in a chair.
The boys getting ready to eat some marshmallows and enjoy some time around the fire.
So the countdown is on for my birthday, and I am thankful for the shortened work weeks the next two weeks. I began doing preschool with both Daniel and Rachel this morning, they were excited to do some homeschooling. I have been enjoying the running in preparation for the half marathon in less than a month.

Here is a video of the tree falling: If a tree falls in the wood, and kids are yelling at it, is it too much noise?




No comments: