Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End of Summer

The last week or so it felt like we were trying to fit in the last minute get togethers, the ones we thought we had more time in the summer to fit in. Our great friends from college, the Clegg's, live in Manchester NH, and we finally got in a dinner last weekend. It was great seeing their daughter Morgann, and two little almost fully adopted boys for the first time. They are truly doing God's work and ministering to the people up in Manchester.

I think it is next to impossible to get the kids all looking at the camera...

I had Morgann take a picture of the adults, she did a great job!
In the mean time, Kevin is off to Georgia this week, just for a few days. I was able to go into work yesterday with the help of Kayleen, and she recommended this playground in Arlington. We had a picnic there this evening, and I got the kids really tired out.
The kids looking over Boston...or debating wether or not to run down the steep hill.
Rachel threw away her pacifier today, she fought it a little tonight, but with that done, and Noah being done with bottles, we are getting out of the infant stages. Noah is literally running all over the place. Well with the end of summer comes fall and changes. It has been super hot here lately, so the break in the weather will be nice...oh and it is my birthday month coming up. Flirty and 30 is it?

4 comments:

Renee Hogue said...

30, flirty, and thriving!!! so excited for you guys that you got to catch up with college friends and family too. So proud of Rachel being a big girl, and I can't get over how big Noah is already running around!!! Daniel is becoming such a handsome man too! I love you guys!

lady mommy said...

*sigh* I wish Jeffery would get rid of his bottle. It's probably my fault, it breaks my heart too see him grow up so fast. Boy does time fly!

Beau-Lindsey said...

That slide looks so awesome! I wanna try. I could see Michael running up those stairs a couple of times and sliding then falling fast asleep due to pure exhaustion...wish we had a huge slide!

Sandra said...

Flirty and 30...watch out Kevin!!!! Happy Birthday Month!!!