Monday, June 7, 2010

Let June begin!

I have been anticipating June for a while, a month were Kevin is gone to San Diego this week, I am working the full week next week, going to Myrtle Beach after that, and then being involved in VBS the following week, in the mean time fitting in Kevin's 30th birthday, Father's Day, and a visit from my dad, sister and nephew. It is a good busy. I also guess I am apologizing now if I don't take many, or post many, pictures, over the next few weeks, but hopefully we'll capture the highlights.

Noah has been walking a lot, falling down, and then getting back up and trying it again. He enjoys the spotlight, and when he feels sad, he goes to the refrigerator door and plays with toy that plays music, dances a little, and then goes on his merry way. He is really feeling like such a little boy now.

Here are some pictures from the Memorial day parade we went to. It was a good parade, and fun family time.

Daniel had a dentist appointment, and we decided to take Rachel along to to see how she liked it. She did alright, I know she is a little young, but Daniel did very well, and hopefully that will rub off on her.
She was mostly proud of the little toys she got afterward. The dentist said she had a large mouth, and wouldn't need braces for space issues in that large jaw. It is funny to start thinking about braces and things the kids may need in the future. The all so far have a gap in between their front two teeth, but maybe it will even out in the next few years.
I am trying to get my sister to come out a few days earlier, but in the mean time I am trying to pace myself with the kids. I did get one of those iPads, it was a belated Mother's Day (birthday, just because your special day) present, and it has been a good distraction. The scripture verse I have been going back to over the last few weeks is Psalms 27. If you get a chance, read it, and let it encourage you too!

No comments: