Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whale Watching and Working

Since moving to NE I have wanted to whale watch, and I got the opportunity last weekend when my sister and dad visited. It was amazing. We saw 4 humpback whales two moms and two calfs, and we didn't get sea sick. We also visited the Constitution with the kids in Boston, and at way to much sushi in one sitting!

I love how the boys take care of each other.
Here's everyone looking out into a dry lock, I have a lot of the pictures from the back because I am a little slower. It was nice to have one adult to one kid ratio though. The USS Constitution museum had some great hands on exhibits, if you have the chance to go with the kids you should!
My dad with the boys.
Beau and I on the boat.

I have been working full time this week, and am almost done. It has been a good week of work, but I am glad it is almost over. We are trying to get things ready to leave for Myrtle Beach on Saturday, but it will probably be more last minute, and I think we do work better under pressure.


Noah is walking around all over now, it is fun to watch him toddle and explore. Now time to get the kids ready for bed, and lets see how those Celtics to tonight!

1 comment:

Renee Hogue said...

thanks for the whale watching video...i really felt like i was there...and I LOVED the "Oooooooooh's" at the end with the mom's tail....the best part though is your dad saying..."I GOT IT!"....awesome background by the way...LOVE YOU..and I'll see you sooooon!!!