Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Morning

Here's to a mid week blog. It's a new year, I have a new haircut, and Kevin and I have been doing the P90 exercises for the last week or so. It is nice to have a workout partner under the same roof, so far having an accountability is keeping us motivated. I plan on running some races this year, and this is a good way to build up some strength during these cold winter months.

Here are some random pictures from the last week:

Which one is the real baby?
Rachel has been enjoying mothering here three babies. She named them Lila, Jim, and one yet to be named. She puts them to sleep and often carries them around like real babies.
Here are the kids playing in a built up bridge by Daniel. He makes these things often and is enjoying making different train tracks designs lately. I haven't seen two train track set ups alike since Christmas. Maybe that is the engineer coming out in him?

We had a spontaneous "Go Hokies" Day today. Daniel found his VT shirt, so Rachel had to find hers, and then I put Noah in one as well.


The kids have been saying some cute things lately. Yesterday Daniel thanked me for saving his life. What actually happened is that he had the hiccups, and I gave him a spoonful of sugar to help him get rid of it. It worked, and he thought I saved his life. We have been working over the past few nights to get Kevin's application into the AF program that is at Syracuse University, get a new tenant into our home in NH by early next month, and in the back of my mind I am trying to pack for the next two weeks that we will be gone. The kids are all playing in the hallway now, and I should see what they are doing, since it sounds like they are trying to feed Noah something. Have a great rest of your week!

2 comments:

Renee Hogue said...

i had a Go Hokie's day the other day...it was awesome!!! so your kids are sooooooooo photogenic and I love them! Daniel is becoming such a handsome young man...and that Rachel is such a pretty princess...NOAH!!! OMG....is becoming a lil boy!!!! and he is SOOOOO Cute!!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!

Jamison Family said...

Such cute pictures. I like your new blog background too!