Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I am happy it is a new year. I have big plans so far as to getting back in shape, being a little bit more disciplined, having peace and patience...but I guess it is only day one of 2010. And now I need to remember to take it one day at a time and enjoy it, because the time passes so quickly. I was just watching Daniel and Noah interact this week, and feeling in awe that we are at this point, and how fun it is to watch them all together.

We got Noah's 6 month pictures taken, and he did great. Here are some of the photo's.


We usually get the pictures taken at Sears, but their prices just went up, so this is probably the last individual photo shoot. He looks very similar to Daniel at this age, but there are a lot of distinctions too. Well, at least I can't say I didn't try to even the pictures out for the first year, and take them at the times I took the other two. He is on the bottle now, I am ready to have my body back, and we are trying for some more sleep at night.

I seem just to list off what is happening in the next few weeks in my blog, I think it is a way to keep me on track with life, but I want to share more of my thoughts and what is happening in our lives, and not just the activities. We were at dinner the other night and I asked Daniel what he was thinking. He was looking at Kevin and saying he was just thinking how Jesus made Daddy. I was blessed by that comment, because I think there is a lot to teach the kids, but that they are yearning to learn about the things around them too. I am thankful for my kids and husband, for my family and friends, and I wish you all the best God has to offer this year.

1 comment:

Jamison Family said...

so cute! I can't believe how fast they all grow up.