Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still on Vacation

Hi out there from Upstate NY. The kids and I flew back here while Kevin is still in FL on work. I think the kids still think he is in Disney World without them, and I have to assure them that he is still in fact working. Here are pictures from the trip so far, and it has been fun. This trip didn't have a long time to plan, so it was strange being in FL again. The kids really enjoyed the characters this time, and we enjoyed the warmer weather.

Here we are waiting for the plane ride. Honestly it is still torture going through the security check points, but all in all, we just take a big breath and try not to get stressed out and keep the kids close.
Noah was happy the entire time. He amazes me because he has gotten the most smiles and attention out of all the kids at this stage. People would go out of their way to say hello to him.
The kids had some pool time in the afternoons. Daniel went down the water slide at least 10 times.
As for the characters, when Rachel saw someone she recognized she ran to them and gave them a big hug. It was the cutest thing. I think Daniel enjoyed the characters just as much, but they were a lot of Rachel's favorites.


My cousin Janelle, her husband Darren, and daughter Hadessa, also came with us this time. It was fun watching all the kids interact and play.

We are recovering from the FL trip in NY, and on Saturday Kevin will meet us halfway between NY and MA to pick us up. Kevin got a chance to meet up with his grandmother while in Florida, so we have covered a lot of ground. We have also eaten out a lot over the last week, so it is time to begin getting back in shape and ready for a few races I signed up for at the end of Feb. I am in one sense happy that January is almost over though, and keeping thing busy has helped me get though the wintertime. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comment:

Mary Thorson said...

I don't think I know anyone who has been to Disney World as much as you guys! We are thinking of hitting Disney Land on the way back to the mainland this summer. Any words of wisdom?