Sunday, July 19, 2009

Keeping it Cool...

One week down...and it was alright. My mom says that three kids will make me slow down, and she was right. We did get out of the house this week, going to local parks and a birthday party, but I didn't expect to get out of the house much earlier than 10 in the morning, and it was only for one outing. But the kids are doing great. I have to watch myself as the sleep deprivation kicks in, but again, if I take is slow and don't expect too much, I find that easier on myself.

Already in a week Noah is changing. He was back up to birth weight by his one week appointment, and the way he eats I think he is going the path of Daniel. He loves it when his brother and sister talk to him, and they keep a good lookout for him too.

This is a little out of order, but Daniel got to help Kevin wash the car today. The weather is perfect for a summer day and it is fun to watch Daniel help out.
Noah can take a regular bath now, and I think someday he will enjoy the bath time just as much as Rachel and Daniel do.
Here are the kids keeping it cool....

As you see, we have updated our family photo, thanks to the tripod Kevin got for his birthday, we can get some more group shots of us. I also wanted to welcome my sister in law Renee to my blog list, she just got an IMac too, so welcome to the Mac family!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You're doing great Morgan. We'll be having play dates before you know it.
Love the new family photo...we'll update ours when Maddie visits next month.