Sunday, July 12, 2009

A family of five please

We embracing the fact that we are a family of five now, and took the opportunity to have an outing yesterday. We went to the beach. And it was pretty good. We stayed for a few hours, got in before it was too busy, and left as the beach was filling up. We even stopped for some lunch and ice cream afterward. Wow, the times have changed, the stuff has multiplied, but we are jumping right in.

I got this baby carrier in the mail yesterday, and I think I am really going to like this. Noah likes the enclosure, and I almost forget he is even there. It is a little puzzle to figure out, but maybe this will be just what I need to get out of the house comfortably with three.
Here is the little guy with his eyes open...
As for jumping right in, we moved Rachel to a toddler bed, and she loves it. I think there is still enough room in there for her and all her stuffed toys.
It has been a good past few days, the nights aren't too bad, or at least I am not too removed from the lack of sleep. This week will be a little more difficult with Kevin going back to work, but I am lowering my expectations and going to take my time doing anything with the three of them. Let's see how this goes!

6 comments:

Abbey said...

wow! You guys are awesome:) You look great!!

I just got a Moby yesterday from a friend to use with our 17-mo old non-walking, loves to be held all the time foster son, and LOVE it. It distributes his 24 lbs so well and I can keep him in it for a long time!

Sandra Libby said...

Congratulations again you guys! It was so great to see you today and we are glad that you are adjusting so well. Welcome to the family of 5!

Shelley said...

Congrats again. I am so glad you guys were there today and got to see David's dedication. I am very impressed that you not only made it to church today, but had such a fun outing yesterday. I think you are right not to rush things Morgan. And welcome to the family of 5...We may only be part-timers in this group, but we will be taking our first family-of-five trip next month. I can't wait.
BTW the pic of him with his eyes open...I totally see Kevin...sorry Morgan. :-)

One Picky Family said...

You are so amazing, Morgan! Much love and hugs to you.

Proud Grammy said...

The kids are all so beautiful and you are amazing having three babies in just 4 short years. I know the grandparents are proud as can be. Congrats to you all.
Kathi Pietron

Jamison Family said...

Wow looks like you all are doing great! Love all the pictures.