Friday, July 24, 2009

2 Weeks

It is amazing how the first few weeks of a newborn's life can totally change you. It has only been two weeks, but now I can't picture life without three kids, although I vaguely remember it being easier to get out of the house. The lack of sleep is starting to kick in, but we found a pacifier that Noah takes, so that makes it a little easier on me, and the other two are still taking naps, so we have rest time.

My three men...
I have to watch that the kids don't smother Noah too much. Rachel will walk by and take his pacifier away or just squeeze him very hard, but it is out of love. Daniel was trying to read to Noah today, but was getting frusterated because he wasn't looking right at him.
Noah had a 2 week check up this week, and weighs almost 9 lbs already. Everything is going well with him, although he goes through a lot of diapers.
Next week Kevin is helping out with VBS along with Daniel, and giving me some Rachel and Noah time at home. Next weekend we have planned on going to NY to visit with my family, and that brings us into August and a busy month. But hopefully we get to enjoy some nice weather this weekend, the rain has been still pretty depressing.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Just wait Morgan...I find myself wondering where the last 2 months went and what was life like before David was in it...Although part of me still can't believe I finally have one of my own, the other part can't remember not having him.

Renee Hogue said...

i love your family!! how cute are you guys!! Can't wait to see you soon!