Friday, June 26, 2009

Waiting...

What do you do while you are waiting around? We are waiting for Noah to get here, so the pictures are just what we do while we are waiting. The kids are better at not watching TV than I seem to be, although I am often telling them just to go watch a show for a little, let me sit down. The weather turned from pretty rainy to hot and humid in one day, so that is still difficult for me. But Kevin has been around a lot, and the slower pace is nice in a lot of ways.



Why not play in the laundry basket, and sit there together in it? Makes sense to me.
It was a good birthday for Kevin yesterday, and we are looking forward to another quiet weekend. The kids are very funny and everyday they do something different to make me laugh. Daniel is letting me know when he is happy, and not so happy, and there are moments when he is really sweet to Rachel. Rachel wants to either run around without clothes, or just her princess outfit on. I need to write the moments down to not forget!

Here they are practicing their winking. Kevin is getting pretty good at the commentating.



I am getting a lot more braxton hicks contractions than I remember for the other two, and sleep has been a little more difficult, but we are almost there, and the Dr. yesterday said I was ready to go anytime. I have folks in the neighborhood on call and ready to help out, but we will keep you posted!

6 comments:

Muddy Mama said...

Prayers for a safe, blessed labor & delivery of little Noah!

Sandra said...

I hear ya about the funny stuff. I finally got notebooks. Just plain old spiral notebooks and whenever the kids say or do something funny (like Caleb's garage sale comment about Josiah), I just take a few minutes before bed to right it down. They grow out of their baby books but I want to have something to give them with all their funny stories in it someday!!!

Memere G said...

Loved the "wink" video! They are so entertaining:)

Shelley said...

Hang in there Morgan. Noah will be here before you know it. Love the wink video.

Proud Grammy said...

Cannot wait to hear of Noah's arrival. The triplets birthday is the 29th. My daughter Tracey's birthday is today the 28th. Good luck.

Renee Hogue said...

so i've decided to watch the wink video every morning and i start my day off with a smile :o)