Saturday, June 13, 2009

Posting Some Pictures

Here are some pictures of my little niece, and she is a beautiful little baby! I think she looks a lot like her mom, and everyone is doing well adjusting to the new one.


I needed to catch up on some pictures from last week. Here are the three amigos on our bed. I tried hard to get them all to smile at the same time, it was a little difficult. Our nickname for Michael was "Crash", Daniel is "Dash", and Rachel is yet to be defined by nickname.
Talking about Rachel, she is into the princess thing and dresses. Kevin took the kids to gymnastics this week while I had a Dr's appointment, and this is what she was dressed in. Daniel has done much better listening and following directions in his gymnastics class, and Rachel has picked up a few moves watching him as well.
Say Cheese!
Other than that, it was a rainy week, so the kids slept in most of the week, and it was quiet. We went on our hospital tour, and I think Kevin is happy now that he knows how long it will take to get there, and where to go when we are there. He mentioned we should have a hand signal thing going on so he knows how quickly he should move to get there, but my thought is if I can't really talk and tell him how I am feeling, things are moving quickly, and he should drive like the wind to get there. I still need to put the finishing touches on my hospital bag, have a few people to call to watch the kids if Noah comes a little early, and we have a few other things to wrap it up with, but every day I feel him kicking and moving and can't wait to see #3!!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Your niece is beautiful. What a pretty baby.
I love Rachel's "cheese" picture. I am getting excited too. I can't wait to meet Noah.

Jamison Family said...

So cute! Rachel has soo many teeth!

One Picky Family said...

We'll definately have to have a princess tea party when the girls get old enough. At least when Isabella won't eat the tea cup.