Friday, June 19, 2009

Rainy Daze

Ok, rain is good, but two weeks of it? We have had a few days here and there of nice weather, but it has been raining a lot. The good side for me is that it seems to help the kids sleep in the mornings, and it allows me to bum around the house a little more.

Here are a few updates from the week. I cut Rachel's bangs, I think she is going to be a bang girl for a little while. I get nervous about making the cut straight, but it is so nice to see her face, and she looks pretty cute with them.

Here is a picture from yesterday, and having the kids in their jackets is not something typical for JUNE! I love this picture though because Daniel looks pretty happy, and he has been pretty happy lately. Rachel is trying to smile, but sometimes it does come out as a slight snarl....
This week also was the last day of gymnastics for a little while. I would call Daniel the most improved, he was listening and following directions a lot better at the end of the 8 weeks. He got this trophy he calls the "Piston Cup". For all you Cars fans out there you can chuckle along with me. They had open gym for the last day and Rachel was able to get out there on some of the gym stuff, she seemed to enjoy herself as well, maybe next time around she can join in too! The quality of the picture is no so good, I had to run out and grab some disposable cameras because my digital camera was acting funny. I got a little sippy cup on it I think, but in a day it cleared up, and I believe God took care of the camera for us so we wouldn't have to scramble to get one before Noah gets here.
We don't have too many plans for this weekend, it will be a low key Father's day, but low key is good. Enjoy the weekend, and thank you to all the Father's out there, we wouldn't be here without you.

No comments: