Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day weekend

Here's to the start of the summer season!  We had a great time in NY this weekend, it was pretty relaxing for me.  It was nice to have the kids play outdoors, enjoy family time, and just get plain tired out.  My grandmother, who is 90, was able to make the trip up and we had a little get together with a few family members and friends on Sunday.  Here is a picture of all of my immediate family:

So we did give the boys a good summer haircut, looks a lot like their grandpa "Buddy".  Here they are recharging from all the outdoor and pool time.  
Kevin got in on some of the action, here he is helping clear some of the land.  My brother is making an orchard and gardens on the property, and it is a lot of work to get land ready.  I think Kevin enjoyed this type of work.  
Dirt, all you need is boys and dirt.  They were able to play in the back yard a lot and just run around.  
We drove back yesterday, and Kevin is getting ready for his first of two consecutive trips tomorrow.  I called in the support, my sister and nephew are in for a little, and I am getting things ready for my work week.  I had a teleweb conference today that I was able to take at home, and I just prayed that my kids wouldn't scream or get into a fight for an hour, it worked pretty good for the most part.  

I am starting to feel very pregnant, and am getting nervous a little for June.  I think I will be early, he is moving around so much, but I am not sure how early.  We are starting to get some invites for July activities, and I am realizing by then we will have a third child.  Oh well, I am very excited to see Noah and that he is going to be a part of our lives.  

No comments: