Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Beautiful Day

I wanted to put a post up before we head out for Memorial Day weekend.  We are heading to upstate NY for the weekend on Thursday, and I am looking forward to being back for a few days, I was thinking it has been over a year since we have been back.  My grandmother and aunt will be up from North Carolina, so it will be a little family get together at the same time.  

In the mean time, here are some things we have been up to.  The kids have been finger painting, and both have been loving it.  We have gotten Daniel to nap again, just need to keep him up a little later, and make sure it is not too long, but I need to get my nap in too!

Here is a funny position we found Daniel sleeping in.  
Today Kevin's work had a little lunch burger burn, and I took the kids, but first we went to the little farm next to the base and got the kids to feed the goats.  Well goaks, as Rachel now calls them.  Daniel is getting more brave around the animals, Rachel still get excited until she gets too close.  

We will hit the ground running when we get back, Kevin will be gone for a few days next week, and the first week of June I will be working while Kevin is away for a conference, but my sister will be here helping me hold down the fort for that time, so I hope to get some good pictures of the cousins.  I am happy the weather will be nice for the weekend, and hope you all are able to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: