Sunday, February 8, 2009

Through the eyes of a toddler




This week I gave Daniel a chance to walk around the house and take some pictures.  See the above.  It was funny to watch my little photographer walk around and take pictures of what he thought was important.  He got a good one of Rachel, some of his parents, some of his fire engine, a lot just of his feet.  I think it is too bad we don't remember much about that age, I think toddlers are pretty happy and care free.  

Other than those I don't have too many pictures from this week.  The camera's batteries have been not charging as well, and I just haven't brought my camera with me as much as I usually do.  If I did I would show you the kids holding hands in the mall as I try to find ways to keep them from running away from me, the kids visiting with some friends this week, and the joy they find in Jello.  We were out this weekend and bought Daniel a Mac truck from the movie cars, and thought he would be so excited.  It was just the cab and not the trailer.  He was so sad Mac didn't have his trailer with him, and was pretty upset about the toy in general.  Mental note:  Daniel enjoys things that are whole.  

In other news we do find out the sex of the baby this week and will keep you guys posted.  I had  a random woman in the grocery store tell me I was having a boy, so we shall see in a few days.  In the mean time we need to get outside and enjoy this 50 degree weather, I don't think it will last long, but I am glad the ice outside our door is at least melting.  And we are contemplating getting a Honda Odessey, we see a lot of folks out there with one, any thoughts on it? 

2 comments:

Muddy Mama said...

Cute pictures! I would really like a Honda Odyssey as well, and we only have one kid! I have heard good things too, and they are built on the same chassis as the Honda Pilot. Makes me feel kinda old to be drooling over a mini-van, but at least I know I'm not the only one :)

One Picky Family said...

You can test drive our Odyssey. Luv the pictures that Daniel took.