Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mini-Van!


The big thing this week is that we found a Mini-Van.  We did end up finding a good price on a Honda Odyssey, it is a 2004 with only 43K miles on it.  Hardly broken in.  I was a little sad saying good-bye to our "Blue Car", our Ford Escape treated us well for the most part, but it was time to go.  I am looking forward to all the trips and extra space we will have, and the automatic car starter is a nice bonus on these cold mornings.  We just need a big Virginia Tech decal or something to distinguish it from all the other Odyssey's out there, but we are happy.  Daniel now says hi to the new van, and asks how it is doing.   

Other than that, it was business as usual around here.  Kevin has been pretty busy at work, the kids have kept me busy at home, and I am just waiting for the warmer weather.  Today was our last day of the swim lessons, and overall it was good.  I think by the last one Rachel just started to warm up to the idea of swimming, but Daniel was all about it right from the start.   

Enjoy the last week of February!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Congratulations Morgan. I have been thinking about minivans alot lately. The thought of trying to do anything with just the two sedans loaded with baby gear, just doesn't add up for me. But I don't know...maybe after we sell the house.