Saturday, March 8, 2008

When in doubt, go out!

The weather was much nicer this week, so the kids and I went outside for walks in our neighborhood. Daniel pushed his wagon, and I pushed Rachel; the fresh air was good for all of us. Now when Daniel wants to go outside he grabs his socks and tries to get the baby car seat out of the closet.
These outfits are so cute on her! I am going to be sad when she outgrows her winter stuff.







Daniel was fascinated with the guitar when I recently went to visit my friend Angela. I just wanted to point out that the guitar is taller than Daniel is right now. Maybe we have a musician on our hands.








So today we did our monthly trip up to the house in NH. Everything looks good inside the house, but there is still a lot of snow up there so Kevin got a good workout shoveling. It is a fun little trip as a family, and sometimes I think Daniel remembers it because he always runs to the room that used to be his first. Tomorrow Kevin is helping me out at the nursery at church, and with being there early and the time change, it may be a rough start to the morning. Hope you all are able to find an extra hour to relax this week to replace the one we lost with the time change (except for those living in Hawaii who remain unaffected).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

OK, the time change DOES affect me...now I have to think even harder about when to call you guys! Glad you were able to get out and ejoy some nicer weather.

Jessica said...

Hey i'm am so jealous you were able to go walking! I usually walk to go get Julia from school with josiah but with it snowing so much and it being cold it's so icy! Oh well.
Have you taken the kids to the Children's Museum in boston? I loved taking the kids there. However, Julia got away from us one time and we had "lost" her for 15 minutes! It was the only time we've ever lost her and it was soo horrible. But she had gone to the top floor by herself just walking around... God is sooo good for watching out for out little ones! Take Care!!!!!