Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Friend filled week


My very good friend Lisa from college came and visited me on Friday and that was the highlight of my week. We have been friends since freshman year of college, and I am so thankful to have kept in touch with her all these years. Her husband's family lives in Bridgewater, MA so I get to see her from time to time as she comes into the area. It was fun to remember good memories, and share in good news, she is expecting a little one in September!

I didn't take too many pictures this week, so here are some fun bath time photos from two weeks ago. Daniel is very animated with he gets in the tub, and Kevin is usually very wet at the end of bath time.



Rachel is rolling to get to places, and is holding her head up great. She also can almost sit up by herself. We are getting ready for the big 2 year birthday of Daniel, I am still in denial he is 2 already. We are having a little party for him on Monday night, and I will be sure to post pictures of the event later this week. We are also getting ready for some travel, we are leaving on Friday to spend Easter in Delaware with Kevin's family, we will all be together with his family which hasn't happened in a little while. Kevin is flying out of Philadelphia to go to Floria for work, and I will be spending the following week in NY with my family as Kevin is away, so may fun times ahead. I am not sure how our car is going to look all packed up, but we will see how things go. Kevin is the expert packer, so he has his work cut out for him. Check back in a few days for the birthday pictures!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: