Monday, February 18, 2008

A week of new things

I just think this picture is funny. Oh the things Daniel does that I have pictures of that he is going to love when he gets older!
Rachel smiling in her pretty outfit after church. She likes it when you sing to her, then the smiles come freely!
This picture impresses on me the fact that kids watch what you do. Daniel watches us clean out our ears with the Q-tips, and when he gets a hold of some, walks around with Q-tips in his ears. And he is so serious about it.
So my little girl is growing up! She ate, and loved, rice cereal today. I forget how sticky that stuff is.

So the kids are growing and doing new things and Kevin got good news with his job this week. His current company matched the offer that the government position was offering, so he is happy they want to keep him and that he is getting a good raise. All our problems are not solved, but it is one step at a time in the right direction. God is good. We have had a good three day weekend with Kevin home and went to the indoor playground today. It is nice to do that with someone else, because I can't keep up with both kids by myself. May you find contentment in your week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Roy David said...

Sure does bring back memories of my daughter and her first attempts at eating.

Jessica said...

Ohh the rice cereal! HA! I remember the akwardness of trying to put a spoon in julia's mouth! so funny... oh and Daniel is so funny! The qtip pic is hilarious as you can see him concentrating so! keep the pics coming! :)

Mary Thorson said...

I am still trying to figure out who I think Rachel looks like!