Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rollie Pollie

So Rachel has learned how to roll over! And she is doing it all over the place. Oh no, she is getting mobile, it is time for me to pay a little more attention to where I put her.

Daniel here is trying to teach Rachel how to hold the blocks. He is polite and says "Welcome" after she holds it to his satisfaction.
Here is Daniel working on our budget for this week. This is part of our homework this week in our Financial Peace class.






So it was a good week overall, a four day work week is always a good one. I did happen to hurt myself around the house, I was using my crock pot and trying to get the meat to fall apart, and as I was moving it the broth splashed up at my face. I have a little burned mark, but am OK, and I think it could have been much worse. We bought a down comforter today and got a good deal on it. I got a cover for it and it is a new good look for our bedroom furniture. My curtains downstairs match the cover better, so I may just switch the curtains for a new look. How exciting. Random topic for the blog: I love Cadbury Eggs and we are in the season for them right now. I went to buy one for Kevin and myself (we don't share chocolate very well), and I think they are getting smaller! So if you are out and you see the Cadbury Eggs, please let me know if you think they are smaller than last year or so. It was quite disappointing. Enjoy the last week of February, it went by quite fast!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandra Libby said...

SO CUTE!!!

Jessica said...

How is financial peace going? Our church is looking into a finance class and i told them that this would be a good one to try. Did you buy the kids program to, and if so do you like it?

Laura Beth said...

HI...I'm a friend of Mary's from VT and I linked over to your blog. Just to confirm to you, I know for a fact that the Cadburry Eggs are getting smaller. I saw this actor (I can't remember his name) on a YouTube when he was on David Letterman. He loves C Eggs so much that he buys enough for a year at a time. He had a left over egg one spring and after buying a fresh batch started thinking the same thing--they are getting smaller. He found a C Egg in his freezer from the year before and brought both the frozen egg and the new egg onto the Letterman show--it was amazing how much smaller the new eggs were! Just wanted to let you know you aren't losing your mind :)

Mary Thorson said...

OK I am laughing so hard because first of all, you just make me laugh with the whole cadbury egg obsession. And then I am laughing because only Laura Beth would be able to "for a fact" confirm your suspicion. Oh, how the internet connects us all. LOVE YOU!