Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always the photographer...

I am usually the one taking most of the pictures, but this time I thought I would try to be in some. So I had a photo shoot with Rachel. She is almost 15 lbs right now, and although I think her eyes are getting lighter, they haven't really decided yet.
Here is Daniel striking a pose in a 3T outfit (just in case you were curious what size he is in now). He rounds it out at 32 lbs right now, and I think he is growing even more lately, he is tripping a lot. I also taught him how to put his hand in his pocket, I don't think he has done that before.

I have to appologize if you have tried to get a hold of me lately and I haven't gotten back to you. For some reason my concept of time has been weird and my days seem to turn into weeks. We are attending a financial peace university class, by Dave Ramsey, offered by our church this evening and that will go for the next few weeks on Sunday nights. We do really well working within our budget and with cash, so we will see what this class has to offer. We are also being blessed and going out to dinner on Friday with other couples from our church for Valentines day, the babysitter is all lined up and we are ready to go.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

One Picky Family said...

Love you and your family.

Sandra Libby said...

Isn't it the cutest thing to see a little boy with his hand in his pocket? Daniel looks so grown up!

Jessica said...

You guys look so cute!! I can't believe daniel is wearing 3T clothes! Josiah is wearing 3T pants and 4t shirts- he has a belly! He is weighing around 35lbs. our boys would look so cute playing together- both with their blond hair! :)