Monday, July 14, 2014

Noah's 5th!

I have fallen off the blog band wagon, but I figure maybe I can do it for the birthdays?  I would love to do it more, but it seems like life is just picking up steam, and it is hard to summarize what has been going on over the past few months.  We have a new nephew and a new niece, school moved seamlessly into summer time, we travelled to Philly, Kevin's parents came for a visit, swimming lessons, baptism, and birthdays.  I was very humbled as we watched Daniel share his testimony at church, and then we saw his baptism.  Jesus is truly in the testimony! We are excited for all our kid's and how they will grow in God!



And onto Noah, my baby is 5!  For some reason his birthday brings a tear to my eye, but I am also proud of him.  We kept telling him that this is his year, he can ride a bike, swim on his own, and he is ready for Kindergarten next year, he keeps asking when can he start.  
 He still loves those dino's!


So this evening begins VBS at our local church, the summer will include more swim lessons, trips to the beach, reading, library time, dance camp, and we are ending off our summer with a Gagnier family trip to Cape Cod.  Lord thank you for the time, and that we can enjoy every minute of it!


1 comment:

Sandra Libby said...

Wait a minute! Cape Cod?!?! When?!?! Will we see you?!?!