Friday, November 7, 2014

Rachel is Seven!

I should be writing quarterly reports right now, but why not update the blog first right?  Rachel has been seven now for about a month, and each birthday amazes me.  They just don't stop growing!  She was still interested in Princess Aurora, and I got my act together this year to decorate her cake.  I tell you I need to be inspired to do things like this lately. 

 She still has her unique style!  I love to see what outfits she puts together, and I enjoy painting, dancing, reading, coloring, and singing with her.
 We did get our ears pierced together a few weeks ago, I was just as nervous as she was.  She is also losing a lot of teeth!  I have almost forgotten what she looks like with a full smile, but she makes me smile when she shows all the gaps.  She can whistle very well with those gaps too!

No comments: